This salad cannot be made quickly. You will need to layer it and let it sit for at least two hours. But it turns out to be a very delicious dish. And festive, elegant in appearance!
- ½ cup rice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ tablespoon sugar
- 25 ml rice vinegar
- Nori – three sheets
- 350 grams of lightly salted salmon
- One cucumber
- 200 grams of Philadelphia cheese
- Sesame seeds to your taste
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cook rice for sushi or any other sticky rice (according to package directions). I took 200 grams of rice per half a liter of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 more minutes, without stirring. Then let it brew under a closed lid for exactly 10 minutes. When the rice is cooked, combine 25 ml of vinegar, ¼ tablespoon of sugar with salt and seasoning for rice. Stir everything and let cool.
- Cut the red fish fillet into small pieces.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the nori sheets to the size of the dish on which you will serve the salad. It can be round or rectangular. But if you serve sushi on a square plate, you can leave the sheets whole. True, then the amount of ingredients will need to be increased. First, place the nori sheet so that the rough side is up.
- Spread the rice in a thin layer on top with wet hands.
- Grease the rice with cheese.
- Place the cucumber slices on top in one layer.
- Place the salmon pieces on top of them. Sprinkle the fish with a little sesame seeds.
- Repeat all the layers again. There should be three sheets of nori and three layers of filling. You can decorate the top of the salad to your liking. Place the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to cool.
The components of the “Sushi” salad should be cut with a very sharp and wide knife. Then it will keep its shape.
That’s all! Call your guests to the table.