Cats usually come to their owners’ bed for the following reasons:
- The desire for warmth during the cold season.
- The cat considers people’s bed to be a place of high status for it.
- It feels good next to its owner.
- This is how it expresses its love and devotion.
- The animal seeks to emphasize its dominant position in the home.
It is believed that a cat will lie down on a person’s body if he has any diseases. There is ample evidence that after such treatment the sick person immediately felt better and recovered much faster. In case of fever or headache, cats will often come to the owner’s bed and try to heal him in this way.